Make an Appointment to Speak with Us
Are you discerning direction in your life? Are you seeking ways to engage opportunities that may connect with your life’s callings? Are you trying to figure out where to start or where to go along the vocational journey at this point in your life?
One of the main services we offer students is the opportunity for direct, one-on-one mentoring and conversation sessions related to vocational calling. We can assist you in your exploration in several ways:
- Provide a safe space for conversation on your life’s callings
- Listen to you as you share your story
- Offer questions for serious contemplation and reflection in your vocational discernment process
- Provide resources and recommendations for personality assessment and inventory
- Help you consider additional programs and services we facilitate that may benefit you in your vocational exploration
- Refer you to appropriate resources on campus, as needed, for internships, career services, faith communities, service-learning, counseling, etc.
- Connect you with people and organizations in our local, national, and global network that may assist you in vocational exploration opportunities (volunteer programs, grants, scholarships, fellowships, internships, etc.)
Note: Our student programs and services are offered to all students at Furman University, regardless of faith tradition or perspective. We provide an open, welcoming space and encourage students to use their own beliefs in discovery and analysis of their individual life’s goals and meanings.