Since 2001, Furman University’s Cothran Center for Vocational Reflection has been helping people of all ages (students, faculty, staff, alumni, and community friends) “come alive” to their callings by posing three questions:
- Who am I–most authentically?
- What do I believe–most deeply?
- What does the world need–from me?
To learn more about the Center and our programs, services, and resources, explore our website using the navigation bar to the right.
To stay updated on Center events and activities, take advantage of our social media resources:
- Follow us (@CothranCenter) on Twitter
- “Like” our Facebook page
- Furman Students, Faculty, & Staff: request to join our OrgSync page on the Furman network.